To provide healthcare managers with an understanding of the important issues concerning leadership and strategy in the healthcare system.
On successful completion of this module students will be able to:
1. Describe traditional and modern understanding of leadership and critically appraise the strengths and weaknesses of the various models in applied settings.
2. Analyse your preferred leadership style and evaluate its implications for your work and for the development of your leadership capability.
3. Define strategy and describe the formulation and implementation of strategic plansASSIGNMENTBased on the case study Willa Seldon at Tides Centre (A) (no. 9-406-072) answer the following three questions:
1. Using your knowledge of the theories of leadership and the application of leadership in organisations describe and critically assess Wila Seldons leadership at Tides centre? (Learning outcome 1)
2. Using your knowledge of the models and tools of strategy and change management describe and critically evaluate Willa Seldons strategic planning and her implementation of her plans?(Learning outcome 3)
3. If you had been appointed in Willa Seldons place would you have managed things in the same way and if not what would you have done differently? (Learning outcomes 12 and 3)
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here