. Examine the existing procedures related to at least four (4) of the ten (10) essential public health services. Focus on the principal effects that these
procedures will have on your hospital during the emergency.
2. Specify the importance of continuing to evaluate patients as stipulated by the Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA) during the emergency.
3. Detail three (3) measures that you would use in order to maintain the electronic medical record system during the emergency.
4. Defend your position on the decision to accept health insurance during the emergency as a potential source of income for the facility. Provide support with at
least three (3) examples that illustrate your position.
5.Analyze the extent to which this emergency might affect the quality of care provided to the patients and the unimpeded operation of the organization.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
* Examine information management and health care records and how the legal reporting requirements impact health care.
* Analyze the impact of healthcare financing and health insurance on healthcare access quality and cost.
* Analyze the influence of health policy and health reform on healthcare access quality and cost in the U.S.
* Analyze tort reform and healthcare quality.
* Use technology and information resources to research issues in healthcare policy law and ethics.
* Write clearly and concisely about healthcare policy and law using proper writing mechanics.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here